To apply for the T4 Scholarship, you must be a science, technology, engineering, or mathematics major who:
- Will be enrolled at SFA by Fall 2018;
- Will have 60 credit hours with at least a 2.75 GPA by fall 2018 semester;
- Intends to earn teaching certification at SFA; and
- Be U.S. citizen.
T4 Scholars must agree to the following:
- A two-year commitment to teach in a high-needs school for each scholarship year;
- Actively participate in mentoring and professional development activities during the junior and senior years at SFA;
T4 SCHOLAR BENEFITS
T4 Scholars will receive the following:
- $14,400 annual scholarship, renewable for one year;
- Mentoring opportunities with STEM and education faculty;
- Networking opportunities with current teachers and administrators;
- Opportunities to attend educator conferences; and
- Collaboration opportunities with 31 current T4 Scholars.
Apply here application
Ask your reference to complete this form: reference!